Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar is developing cold feet whenever the issue of marriage comes up.
This she confirmed in a post on her Instagram page recently “I don’t ever want to get married, those in it are miserable, forget the smiling, I did not ask you not to get married,” the actress wrote on her Instagram page.
Although she didn’t mention who she was referring to, she warned her fans that she did not want to discourage anyone from getting married.
Some of her fans who weren’t pleased with the statement, however, advised her not to give up on the issue, stating that marriage is a sweet or bitter experience, which depends on two people who understand, love and respect each other.
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries
- States take Federal Government to the Supreme Court over funding
- Trans fat: Nigeria still on the road finalise regulation
- VP Osinbajo urges leaders of destination countries to insist on repatriation of illicit funds & their proceeds