Estimated Reading Time: <1
Staff of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria have been asked to adhere strictly to safety standards and procedure in line with Standard and Recommended Practices, recommended by the international Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).
Yakubu Dati, General Manager,Corporate Affairs, FAAN, in a statement wrote, “This charge was made by the Managing Director of FAAN, EngrSaleh Dunoma while addressing staff of the department of Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Services at the Kaduna Airport recently.
He encouraged them to put into practice, knowledge acquired at the recent training conducted by the Authority in order to justify the huge investments by the Authority to enhance service delivery at airport.
The Managing Director who was received by the acting Airport Manager, Amina Salami further charged staff to imbibe the habit of maintenance culture so as to derive maximum benefits from heavy duty vehicles and equipment.
While conducting the MD and his team around, Mr Nuru Jatau of the department of Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (ARFFS) enumerated some of their challenges and assured the MD of their commitment and dedication to duty.
The MD also inspected the ongoing construction work at the new airport terminal.
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness
- Gombe discharges 153 Almajiris after two weeks quarantine
- Breaking: NDDC shuts down headquarters – internal memo reveals why
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption