Estimated Reading Time: <1
- The New Media Conference (NMC) to chart growth in marketing and advertising standards in the Nigerian online/digital media space.
The 2nd Conference on New Media –applications and technology will bring together key new media practitioners, corporate brands and digital media agencies for a comprehensive overview of the rapidly expanding Digital Media space. The Conference will be held in Lagos, on May 27, 2016 by 8 am, at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The New Media Conference 2016 will feature a keynote speaker, industry experts, well moderated sessions, brand exhibitions and key takeaways. The 2016 Conference will attract over 300 participants.
The year’s theme is: “Business Unusual: Nurturing a more Vibrant New Media industry in Nigeria”, and will cover topics relevant such as Corporate branding, Digital Agency, Social Media Influence.
“This year’s conference is particularly important,” said conference organizer, Ms. Tosin Ajibade “we are converging to articulate interests and inputs from stakeholders in the Nigerian online/digital media space and seeking to turn the results of that conversation to real-world uses.”
Following the success of the maiden edition in 2015, we will be broadening and deepening the conversation in 2016. With the support and partnership of leading brands and experts, we are committed to empowering and enlightening individuals and corporate organizations with useful information and exposure towards a more rewarding new media practice in Nigeria.
Additional Information Available on the Web
For more information on the conference, see the conference Web page at: http://www.newmediaconference.net/
- Lagos State Government to reverse Land Use Charge
- Female bodies and the illusion of safe spaces in Nigeria
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria records 348 new cases, total infections exceed 11,000
- TechHerNG begins the re-launching Africa ‘emphasising tech, prioritising progression’ series
- WHO to resume chloroquine coronavirus clinical trials
- APC generated N135m from sale of forms to 6 Governorship aspirants
- FG approves reimbursement of funds expended by States in fixing Federal roads
- Court reinstates five Kano lawmakers suspended for backing dethroned Emir Sanusi
- Lawmakers to amend Labour Act to strengthen NLC
- INEC must provide face masks for voters in Edo and Ondo – Falana