Estimated Reading Time: <1
- The New Media Conference (NMC) to chart growth in marketing and advertising standards in the Nigerian online/digital media space.
The 2nd Conference on New Media –applications and technology will bring together key new media practitioners, corporate brands and digital media agencies for a comprehensive overview of the rapidly expanding Digital Media space. The Conference will be held in Lagos, on May 27, 2016 by 8 am, at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The New Media Conference 2016 will feature a keynote speaker, industry experts, well moderated sessions, brand exhibitions and key takeaways. The 2016 Conference will attract over 300 participants.
The year’s theme is: “Business Unusual: Nurturing a more Vibrant New Media industry in Nigeria”, and will cover topics relevant such as Corporate branding, Digital Agency, Social Media Influence.
“This year’s conference is particularly important,” said conference organizer, Ms. Tosin Ajibade “we are converging to articulate interests and inputs from stakeholders in the Nigerian online/digital media space and seeking to turn the results of that conversation to real-world uses.”
Following the success of the maiden edition in 2015, we will be broadening and deepening the conversation in 2016. With the support and partnership of leading brands and experts, we are committed to empowering and enlightening individuals and corporate organizations with useful information and exposure towards a more rewarding new media practice in Nigeria.
Additional Information Available on the Web
For more information on the conference, see the conference Web page at: http://www.newmediaconference.net/
- Just In: Dubai police extradites ‘Hushpuppi’ & ‘Woodberry’ to the United States
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics
- Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Oby Ezekwesili, others launch new political movement
- FEC approves N10.6bn for roads in Kogi, Gombe and Adamawa States
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports