Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pastor, Felix Aigbe Libarty has called out the couple to save themselves and the Nigerian music industry from further embarrassment by resolving their differences amicably, reports Vanguard Newspaper…
Specifically, the “Ifeoma and 419” crooner, begged Tiwa Savage to return to her husband quietly despite the emotional pains she’s going through at the moment.
He said, TeeBillz is under serious attack from the pit of hell, and as such, Tiwa should not allow the devil to use her husband to destroy her future.
Speaking further, he said, “It’s one thing to be famous and it’s another to know how to manage fame. I want her (Tiwa Savage) to go back to her husband immediately because there is no divorce spiritually except when the man is no more. I want her to know that if God wants to announce any woman that is matured, He will always match her with a man. In this case, that is what God has done for her.”
“I want Tiwa Savage to begin to understand that whatever is happening to her now is an attack from the pit of hell. Her husband is in deep trouble. I am sure that his pastor has not been able to tell him that he’s under attack. The devil may not attack you directly, it will attack your partner. Spiritually, as I am seeing it, her husband (TeeBillz) is under attack.
Every behaviour her husband is exhibiting now is manipulated. The Bible says, you have to be there for your husband, and your husband will be there for you. Whatever that is going on now, remains the fact that your husband is being manipulated by spiritual forces that doesn’t want you to grow. And by the time you walk out of your marriage, you are giving the devil the opportunity to destroy your life completely” he counselled
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss