Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) have said that 41 cows belonging to its members were killed and 300 others missing when gunmen attacked a Fulani camp at Enjema community in Ankpa local government area of Kogi State.
The state chairman of the association, Alhaji Ibrahim Abubakar Jalido, told Daily Trust Newspaper that suspected gunmen launched an attack on the camp during the week..
He stated that the attackers, who invaded the camp with AK-47 rifles, shot sporadically and killed 41 cows amongst those tied together in the ranches, while a herdsman, Isyaku Samaila, was hit by a bullet in the leg.
- APC Suspension: ‘A joke taken too far’ says Fayemi
- Auschwitz museum director begs Buhari for 13 year old boy jailed for blasphemy
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed