Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Monday described former Lagos state Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as a pillar in Yorubaland and Nigeria as a whole.
Fayose said this in a congratulatory message to mark Tiunbu’s 64th birthday.
Tinubu was born on March 29, 1952.
A statement issued by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, said the APC national leader had over the years proven to be a great political figure in the country.
The statement read in part, “I heartily felicitate with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as he clocks 64 on March 29.
“Whether one likes it or not, Asiwaju Tinubu has become a political pillar and leader, not only in Yorubaland but in Nigeria.
“He is a great politician who takes well-calculated political steps.”
The governor, while congratulating Tinubu on his 64th birthday, wished him good health and long life.
He was quoted as saying,”Asiwaju Tinubu is a good case study when one talks about political resilience and doggedness and no wonder he now ranks among the leaders of this great country.
“I pray that God gives him the grace to witness many more years in sound health in the land of the living.”
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria