Estimated Reading Time: <1
National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress Chief John Oyegun has once more reiterated the determination of his party to deliver on its promises to Nigerian people.
Briefing State House correspondents after a meeting of the APC caucus with President Mohammadu Buhari in the Presidential Villa, the APC Chairman said what is critical to the party now is to ensure that as soon as the budget is out, the administration will begin implementation of its promises to the Nigerian people.
On the money so far recovered from the fight against corruption, the APC Chairman said the President will soon brief the nation on the matter.
According to him the money recovered will be deployed appropriately to the necessary sectors with legislative approvals.
Present at the meeting were former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and all the caucus members of the party.
Also present were the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, serving and past governors of the party among others.
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria
- FG begins ‘systematic maintenance’ of Lagos bridges & drains
- 9 contractors made the shortlist for Fourth Mainland Bridge – Hamzat
- $18.34 million paid as ransom between June 2011 & March 2020: Inside Nigeria’s lucrative kidnap industry
- Allegations of corruption against the National assembly smacks of cheap blackmail – Sen Ajibola Bashiru
- Telecom firms now to pay N1 per km for Right Of Way (RoW) in Kwara