Estimated Reading Time: <1
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has ordered state Head of Service, Mr Moses Atakpa to proceed on a 30-day compulsory leave.
Mr Kingsley Fanwo, the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, told newsmen on Wednesday in Lokoja that the leave took effect from March 15.
He said that the most senior director in the service will act for Atakpa while the leave lasts.
The governor early last month asked the 38 permanent secretaries in the state civil service to proceed on a similar 30-day compulsory leave.
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19
- NCDC certifies Kwara for COVID-19 testing
- Magu-Gate: Meet Pastor Emmanuel Omale; Prophet named in alleged money laundering report
- More trouble in Ondo as workers threaten strike over unpaid salary arrears
- Parents, Teachers association to meet with FG over cancelled WAEC
- 356 soldiers in the North-East and other theatres of operations tender resignation letters, citing “loss of interest”
- No testing for Covid-19 in Cross River State on weekends – NMA complains
- Nigeria’s Kamaru Usman retains UFC Belt in dominant win over Masvidal
- Presidential Panel Names Pastor used by former acting EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu in allegedly Laundering funds
- Interest in N550 billion recovered funds by the EFCC under Ibrahim Magu “has been re-looted” – Presidential Panel