Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria turned designer, Omowunmi Akinnifesi who recently hosted the crème of the crop on the social scene to the official launch of her ready-to-wear fashion label “Omowunmi” has landed herself on the cover of Allure magazine, Vanguard’s fast rising Sunday insert.
Spotting a red shawl lapel ensemble from her collection, the sharp cover was photographed by the super talented Aham Ibeleme and creatively styled by Jibby West. The magazine is already in circulation and we definitely can’t wait to see the rest of the editorial.
Photography: Aham Ibeleme
Creative Direction: Nelly Mesik
Makeup: Joanne Sanni
Hair: Adetunji Olofinlade for Haircraft
Location: Farenheit Loft
All Garments from Omowunmi.
- Breaking: Edo state govt reviews 24-hour curfew earlier imposed on the state
- US Govt wants the prosecution of all those involved in killings of #EndSARS protesters
- “We have received information alleging crimes” – ICC on #EndSARS protests in Nigeria
- We give you 24 hours to return the staff of office of the Oba of Lagos OR…… – Lagos ruling house declares
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari to address Nigerians after #LekkiMassacre and #EndSARS
- The Nigerian army says videos of Lekki tollgate shooting are photoshopped and fake
- NSA says Buhari is to provide a solution to nationwide crisis
- It was a system glitch – Instagram apologizes for censoring #EndSARS posts
- Just In: Attempted Jailbreak foiled at Ikoyi Prison
- #EndSARS: Open Letter to VP Osinbajo; It’s time to realise the emperor has no clothes