Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria turned designer, Omowunmi Akinnifesi who recently hosted the crème of the crop on the social scene to the official launch of her ready-to-wear fashion label “Omowunmi” has landed herself on the cover of Allure magazine, Vanguard’s fast rising Sunday insert.
Spotting a red shawl lapel ensemble from her collection, the sharp cover was photographed by the super talented Aham Ibeleme and creatively styled by Jibby West. The magazine is already in circulation and we definitely can’t wait to see the rest of the editorial.
Photography: Aham Ibeleme
Creative Direction: Nelly Mesik
Makeup: Joanne Sanni
Hair: Adetunji Olofinlade for Haircraft
Location: Farenheit Loft
All Garments from Omowunmi.
- Sharia court in Kano sentences 60 year old Man to death by stoning for Rape
- Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, Dies at 90
- How are bandits getting weapons? Buhari queries Service Chiefs
- UNILAG Vice-Chancellor, Ogundipe responds to sack notice. Says it is a ‘figment of the imagination’
- Borno Governor appoints new Chief Of Staff
- Insecurity: Allow responsible citizens carry weapons, Benue Governor tells FG
- Transportation costs might increase as Lagos government introduces new taxes
- Film Censors Board issues 30-day notice on mandatory content registration
- Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, in a new audio condemns Kano death sentence
- After NewsWireNGR Exclusive, Nigerian Govt assures, ‘Air Peace will recall some sacked pilots’