Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria turned designer, Omowunmi Akinnifesi who recently hosted the crème of the crop on the social scene to the official launch of her ready-to-wear fashion label “Omowunmi” has landed herself on the cover of Allure magazine, Vanguard’s fast rising Sunday insert.
Spotting a red shawl lapel ensemble from her collection, the sharp cover was photographed by the super talented Aham Ibeleme and creatively styled by Jibby West. The magazine is already in circulation and we definitely can’t wait to see the rest of the editorial.
Photography: Aham Ibeleme
Creative Direction: Nelly Mesik
Makeup: Joanne Sanni
Hair: Adetunji Olofinlade for Haircraft
Location: Farenheit Loft
All Garments from Omowunmi.
- Former Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan dies
- Ebonyi Government says it will offer amnesty to repentant bandits
- Reps Committee summons NNPC, others over oil mining lease revocation
- ‘Buhari needs to speak to Nigerians; we didn’t vote for Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina’ – Dino Melaye
- I will stop being a Nigerian if Tinubu becomes President – Bode George
- Breaking: FG announce high profile Nigerians and institutions as financiers of terrorism
- “Some people are mercilessly against this country,” – Disappointed Buhari says
- Supreme court declares dissolution of Oyo Local Government Councils illegal
- Pastor Adeboye’s son to be buried on Tuesday May 11
- Abia Governor promises to rescue abducted ABSU student