Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation(NNPC) has announced the appointment of the President of the Nigerian Guild of Editors, NGE, Mallam Garba-Deen Mohammed , as the Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division of the corporation.
According to a statement by the NNPC in Abuja, in addition to 53 other appointments, Deen-Garba takes over from Mr. Ohi. Alegbe, who is now the Group General Manager (GGM), Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
The NNPC said, “As part of the recent reorganization of NNPC, the management of the organization wishes to formally announce the following appointments, redeployments and secondments into key positions. These appointments take effect immediately. The new unit heads are expected to resume fully by April 1st 2016.”
The appointments, the NNPC explained are as follows: Mr. Bello Rabiu, Group Executive Director (GED)/Chief Operating Officer (COO), Upstream; Mr. Henry Ikem–Obih, Downstream; Anibor Kragha, Refineries; Saidu Mohammed, Gas and Power; Babatunde Adeniran, Ventures; Isiaka Abdulrazaq, Finance & Accounts; and Isa Inuwa, Corporate Services.
In addition, the NNPC stated that some Group General Managers, Strategy and Execution, who will support the GEDs and COOs include Downstream – Surajdeen Afolabi; Refineries – Ugochukwu Afamefuna Vitalis; Gas and Power – Yusuf Matashi; Ventures – Ladipo Fagbola; Finance and Accounts – Ahmadu Sambo; and Corporate Services – Modupe Bammake. Others are Strategic Business Heads, Upstream: Managing Director (MD), Integrated Data Services Limited, IDSL – Roland Ewubare; Downstream: MD Retail – Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue; MD Nigeria Petroleum Marketing – Ahmed Farouk; GGM Marine Logistics – Dalhatu Makama. In Refineries, ?MD Port Harcourt Refining Company (PHRC) is Bafred Enjugu; MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company (WRPC) – Adewale Ladenegan; MD Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) – Idi Mukhtar; Gas & Power MD Gas & Power Investments – Samuel Ndukwe; MD NGMC – Mazadu Bako and ??MD NGPTC – Babatunde Bakare.
Others are Ventures: MD Properties – Danny Sokari George; MD Shipping – Saidu Abdulkadir; ??MD NETCO – Aliyu Sikiru; MD NOFS – Lawrencia Ndupu; ??GGM RED/Frontier Exploration Services – Rabiu Suleiman and ??GGM Medicals – Oyetunde Olubunmi Oyekan.
Those in the Group Managing Director’s (GMD) office are: ?GGM NAPIMS – Dafe Sejebor; ???GGM Govt. and Labour Relations – Ndu Aghumadu; ???GM Efficiency Unit – Bala Wunti; GGM CSLD – Chidi Momah and GGM CSR – Ohi Alegbe.
The top officials in Corporate Services unit are Corporate Services GGM ITD – Inuwa Danladi; ???GGM HR – Adekemi Akitoye; GGM GPAD – Mohammed Deen Garba; GGM ETD – Farouk G. Sa’id; GM SCM – Sophia Mbakwe; GM Group Security – Sam Otoboeze; GM HSE – Maduebo Mbakwe and GM Group Admin Services – Eziaha Uchendu??.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report