Estimated Reading Time: <1
The emir of Kano, Malam Muhammadu Sanusi II Monday ordered the state Sharia Commission to liaise with office of the Assistant Inspector General of police, zone 1 to commence process of returning the 14 years old teenager, Ese Oruru allegedly abducted by one Yunusa of Kura local government area of Kano state.
Ese In his first official reaction, the emir of Kano distanced himself, Kano emirate council from the purported abduction of Ese Oruru by suspected lover.
Sanusi II said “I have ordered the sharia commission to liaise with the office of Deputy Inspector General of police zone to repatriate and reconcile the teenager with her family immediately” .
Ese Oruru was allegedly abducted in Opolo, Yenagoa Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, by one Yunusa an indigene of Kura local government area of Kano sometimes in August, 2015.
- Nigerian Government scrambles for oxygen as COVID-19 deaths rise
- Just In: Supreme Court rules that Virtual court sitting not unconstitutional
- Supreme Court affirms virtual court hearing
- Lagos asks striking doctors to resume work
- Nigeria’s Dapo Olorunyomi, honoured with the International Press Freedom award
- Federal Government will pay salaries of private school teachers – NAPPS
- AGF Abubarkar Malami sues Sahara Reporters
- Just In: FG releases guidelines for schools’ resumption
- NMA wants Nigerians to avoid unnecessary visits or consultations to hospitals to minimise COVID-19 spread
- How Nigeria’s Federal Government, States, LGAs shared N7.8tr in 2019