Estimated Reading Time: <1
Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State has approved the appointment of a new Secretary to the State Government.
He is Chief David Serna Dokubo-Spiff. Chief Serna Dokubo-Spiff, who until his new appointment, was the Acting Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the state, is also the Amadabo of Ada-Ama, Twon-Brass in Brass Local Government Area.
A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the state Governor, Daniel Iworiso-Markson, said the new SSG would be sworn-in at noon on Tuesday, at the Executive Council Chambers of Government House, Yenagoa.
- Just In: Dubai police extradites ‘Hushpuppi’ & ‘Woodberry’ to the United States
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics
- Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Oby Ezekwesili, others launch new political movement
- FEC approves N10.6bn for roads in Kogi, Gombe and Adamawa States
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports