Estimated Reading Time: <1
U.K based entertainment couple Lara and Ade Adegbenro are the cover stars of the February issue of Mode Men magazine. They talk about keeping their love alive while in the limelight and more.
The issue is packed with great reads, fashion for spring 2016 and an intriguing article on the Dasukigate scandal.
The edition also features Nolllywood’s next leading men; Falz, Wole Ojo, Deyemi Okanlawan and Enyinna Nwigwe as well as hot TV presenters Sharon Carpenter and Bella Akinseye.
In this issue Ice Prince shares his favourite style pieces and new musician Ric Hassani also gets a spot in this edition.
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students
- Just In: Unknown number of travelers abducted in Osun State