Estimated Reading Time: <1
U.K based entertainment couple Lara and Ade Adegbenro are the cover stars of the February issue of Mode Men magazine. They talk about keeping their love alive while in the limelight and more.
The issue is packed with great reads, fashion for spring 2016 and an intriguing article on the Dasukigate scandal.
The edition also features Nolllywood’s next leading men; Falz, Wole Ojo, Deyemi Okanlawan and Enyinna Nwigwe as well as hot TV presenters Sharon Carpenter and Bella Akinseye.
In this issue Ice Prince shares his favourite style pieces and new musician Ric Hassani also gets a spot in this edition.
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC
- JAMB moves 2020 UTME screening into tertiary institutions to September 7
- Insecurity: Buhari says the government is doing its best but lack of resources has become a problem
- Sharia court in Kano sentences singer to death for blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed
- Hope Uzodimma, governor of Imo state, petitions NJC and attorney-general over the tag “supreme court governor”
- Insecurity: Buhari meets with North-East governors, security chiefs
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu