Estimated Reading Time: <1
U.K based entertainment couple Lara and Ade Adegbenro are the cover stars of the February issue of Mode Men magazine. They talk about keeping their love alive while in the limelight and more.
The issue is packed with great reads, fashion for spring 2016 and an intriguing article on the Dasukigate scandal.
The edition also features Nolllywood’s next leading men; Falz, Wole Ojo, Deyemi Okanlawan and Enyinna Nwigwe as well as hot TV presenters Sharon Carpenter and Bella Akinseye.
In this issue Ice Prince shares his favourite style pieces and new musician Ric Hassani also gets a spot in this edition.
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English
- President Buhari reconstitutes NNPC board
- We have worked hard for our COVID-19 free status- Cross River Govt
- Nigeria has failed to bring justice for mass atrocities committed during the Biafran war
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds