Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a series of tweets on Monday, Kanye West, American rapper and designer, publicly admitted to a personal debt of $53 million (N10.6 billion).
The 38-year-old record producer, who recently hosted a fashion event for Yeezy, his clothing line, took to his Twitter page to plead help from Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook co-founder and CEO.
Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 14, 2016
Asking for $1 billion, West urged fans to help him reach out to Zuckerberg.
World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 15, 2016
He also gave reasons for Zuckerberg to assist him, claiming that he is the favourite artiste of the multi-billion-dollar businessman.
“Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw…,” he wrote, but hey Mark is actually born May 14, how he assumes February 15 is his birthday is a discussion for another day.
“You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house …
“World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing
- COVID-19 patients can now be discharged between 10 to 14 days – Ihekweazu
- Just In: Anambra State axis of the River Niger Bridge on fire
- AfDB bows to US pressure; authorises independent probe of Akinwumi Adesina
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections hit 11,516 as Nigeria records 350 new cases
- Senators visit Orji Uzo Kalu to celebrate his release from prison