Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a series of tweets on Monday, Kanye West, American rapper and designer, publicly admitted to a personal debt of $53 million (N10.6 billion).
The 38-year-old record producer, who recently hosted a fashion event for Yeezy, his clothing line, took to his Twitter page to plead help from Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook co-founder and CEO.
Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 14, 2016
Asking for $1 billion, West urged fans to help him reach out to Zuckerberg.
World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 15, 2016
He also gave reasons for Zuckerberg to assist him, claiming that he is the favourite artiste of the multi-billion-dollar businessman.
“Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw…,” he wrote, but hey Mark is actually born May 14, how he assumes February 15 is his birthday is a discussion for another day.
“You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house …
“World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…
- Breaking: Armed security officials fire live bullets at thousands of #EndSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate in Lagos
- Flight operations at the Murtala Mohammed Airport suspended
- Nigerian senate asks Buhari to Immediately address citizens #EndSARS
- Breaking: IGP deploys anti-riot policemen nationwide
- Just In: All Progressives Congress leader wants court to shutdown twitter in Nigeria
- Tension as hoodlums set ablaze another police station in Lagos State
- Speaker Gbajabiamila says he will not sign the 2021 Appropriation Bill until … #EndSARS
- Breaking: Lagos Government declares curfew over #EndSARS protests
- Nigerian economy loses N700bn to #EndSARS protests in 12 days
- Just In: 8 killed, 7 others injured in a tanker explosion in Niger State