Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a series of tweets on Monday, Kanye West, American rapper and designer, publicly admitted to a personal debt of $53 million (N10.6 billion).
The 38-year-old record producer, who recently hosted a fashion event for Yeezy, his clothing line, took to his Twitter page to plead help from Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook co-founder and CEO.
Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 14, 2016
Asking for $1 billion, West urged fans to help him reach out to Zuckerberg.
World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 15, 2016
He also gave reasons for Zuckerberg to assist him, claiming that he is the favourite artiste of the multi-billion-dollar businessman.
“Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw…,” he wrote, but hey Mark is actually born May 14, how he assumes February 15 is his birthday is a discussion for another day.
“You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house …
“World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor