Estimated Reading Time: <1
In a series of tweets on Monday, Kanye West, American rapper and designer, publicly admitted to a personal debt of $53 million (N10.6 billion).
The 38-year-old record producer, who recently hosted a fashion event for Yeezy, his clothing line, took to his Twitter page to plead help from Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook co-founder and CEO.
Mark Zuckerberg invest 1 billion dollars into Kanye West ideas
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 14, 2016
Asking for $1 billion, West urged fans to help him reach out to Zuckerberg.
World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 15, 2016
He also gave reasons for Zuckerberg to assist him, claiming that he is the favourite artiste of the multi-billion-dollar businessman.
“Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw…,” he wrote, but hey Mark is actually born May 14, how he assumes February 15 is his birthday is a discussion for another day.
“You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house …
“World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…
- President Buhari suspends NSITF MD, four directors
- ‘I am not part of the National Consultative Front’ — Agbakoba denies new political movement
- Retirees in Osun protest non-payment of entitlements since 2015
- AfDB panel to review report on Adesina
- Nigeria stock market may end 2020 in red – Uwaleke
- Nigerian Labour Congress rejects new fuel price
- Buhari gives marching orders for revenue drive
- Just In: Ondo Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro dies
- High Court dismisses suit against Adams Oshiomhole
- Just In: Dubai police extradites ‘Hushpuppi’ & ‘Woodberry’ to the United States