Estimated Reading Time: <1
Genevieve Magazine is celebrating 13 years in the publishing industry alongside the month of love and decided to have three stylish and handsome men on the cover of their February 2016 issue and we can’t help but recognize how good looking they are.
Veteran Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo, soulful singer Timi Dakolo and multi-talented presenter, Ik Osakioduwa are the cover stars for the February issue of Genevieve Magazine.
- Central Bank of Nigeria cuts monetary policy rate to 12.5 percent
- British citizens in Nigeria to be evacuated to the UK – Geoffrey Onyeama
- 43% of Nigerians have lost their jobs since COVID-19, this study deserves your attention
- Breaking: Buhari writes National Assembly, wants a fresh $5.513bn loan
- Just In: Nigerian civil aviation releases new Post-COVID protocol for international flights resumption
- Just In: Gunmen abduct Chairman, Christian Association of Nigeria, demand N20 million
- NHRC urge 11 Northern states to domesticate the Child’s Rights Act
- Schools are not ready to be reopened- Minister Of State For Education
- FG should provide bailout for aviation sector – AMCON
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases