Estimated Reading Time: <1
The inspiring story of Olajumoke gets the attention of not only Nigerian media but the international press is equally jumping on the frenzy, we had reported she will be featured on CNN.. A while ago, BBC is also reporting her story..
BBC Monitoring Janet Onyango is repoting that Twitter users in Nigeria are tweeting about Olajumoke.. Read her story below..
— BBC Africa (@BBCAfrica) February 10, 2016
A street vendor in Nigeria's commercial city, Lagos, has caught the attention of Twitter users after she accidentally walked onto the set of a photo shoot featuring rap artist Tinie Tempah.
Olajumoke caught the attention of Nigerian celebrity photographer and singer, Ty Bello, who took photographs of her that were published on the cover of ThisDay style magazine.
Since then, Olajumoke, a trained hairdresser, has been offered internships at various hairdressers in Lagos and received modelling contracts.
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano