Estimated Reading Time: <1
For those who missed it, here’s where Olajumoke’s story started. Olajumoke Orisaguna is a young woman who was selling bread on the streets while Ty Bello was photographing Tinie Tempah for a ThisDay Style cover shoot.
When the photos from Tinie’s shoot were published on social media, everyone kept asking about “the model”. Ty explained that she was not a model and was selling bread on the streets at the time of the shoot.
A social media campaign to find her kicked off. Once she was found, Ty along with Bimpe Onakoya and Zubby Definition, made the 27 year old mother of 2 over for the shoot which we get to see today according to BellaNaija, a documentary is to follow..
What an amazing and inspiring story from grass to grace…
This is what T.Y Bellow had said when she was asked about the Agege Bread Seller featured on the earluer image captured below,
TY Bello replied “BEATIFULX : WHO IS SHE.Every one has been asking if this lady is a model .. It was just perfect coincidence … She just happened to be walking by while I photographed . It happened so fast .She definitely SHOULD be a model. .. I’m happy to help her build a portfolio if she’s interested .She’s so beautiful and photographed so well. I’ll find a way to track her down somehow . You guys can also help #lagos #doesanyonerecognizeher #okunorentwins #tinietempah @thisdaystyle #lagos #phaseone”
Congratulations to the latest star in town.
- Buhari gives marching orders for revenue drive
- Just In: Ondo Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro dies
- High Court dismisses suit against Adams Oshiomhole
- Just In: Dubai police extradites ‘Hushpuppi’ & ‘Woodberry’ to the United States
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics
- Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Oby Ezekwesili, others launch new political movement