Estimated Reading Time: <1
Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi ll yesterday sacked Alhaji Sani Umar Ganduje, a younger brother to the Kano State Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje as village head of Ganduje town.
The younger Ganduje was suspended about two months ago for alleged defrauding some intending pilgrims from his village of their monies.
When the matter was brought before the emir, he set up an investigative committee which finally found the sacked village head guilty of the allegations leveled against him.
The action was based on the committee’s recommendations that the emir sacked the village head yesterday.
While announcing the sack, the emir warned all village heads and other traditional title holders in the state to always be cautious while dealing with their subjects.
- “No one should say shit about Ganduje” – Fatima, Kano Governors daughter defends her father #EdoDecides2020
- UK Congratulates Governor Obaseki, Commends Electoral process
- APC rejects Edo Governorship election #EdoDecides2020
- “My supporters endured evils”- APC Candidate Ize-Iyamu breaks silence #EdoDecides2020
- My commitment to free and fair elections is firm – President Buhari Congratulates Obaseki
- Edo has decided; Godwin Obaseki reelected as Governor
- @inecnigeria declares Godwin Obaseki of the People’s Democratic Party winner of the 2020 Edo governorship election
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Enter Nyesom Wike; Obaseki’s new Godfather
- @SERAP wants Buhari to jettison the proposed amendment to the act establishing EFCC
- Breaking: Governor Godwin Obaseki wins Ize-Iyamu’s LGA