Estimated Reading Time: <1
Emmanuel Emenike has completed the loan switch from Fenerbahce to West Ham in the English Premier League and he says he is delighted to be given the opportunity to finally work with Coach Slaven Bilic .
The club have paid a fee of £730,000 to sign the Nigerian striker until the end of the season.
West Ham will also have the option to sign him on a permanent deal from Fenerbahce for £8.1million.
‘I have always known West Ham as a great club. I have always been watching them. West Ham’s a great club and I am very, very happy and very, very excited that I am here,’ Emenike told West Ham TV.
‘I’ve known him [Bilic] for years. When he was at Lokomotiv Moscow, I was at Spartak Moscow, then he came to Besiktas and I was in Fenerbahce, so we have known each other for a long time. I’m happy to be here and happy to play for him.
‘We have followed each other’s careers and thank God we are here today and we are here together.’
- Federal Airport Authority won’t shut down Kaduna Airport after attack —MD
- Just In: Presidency clarifies fire outbreak in Aso Rock
- COVID-19: Lagos shuts-down 11 facilities for violating protocols
- Herdsmen kill two farmers in Ekiti – Governor Fayemi says “This is one killing too many”
- Buhari marks International Women’s day by unveiling a list of female appointees
- Just In: Queen Elizabeth is to address the nation in a televised speech at 5pm today
- “He is carrying on as normal,” – Presidency tells Nigerians, Buhari has no side effects after Covid-19 Vaccine
- Breaking: Supreme Court Justice, Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta Dies in his sleep
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi