Estimated Reading Time: <1
15 year old Miracle Oluebube Nweke, a native of Eziagu, Enugu state, was caught on Monday, Jan 18 having sex with a Sheep. A friend who caught him in the act raised an alarm leading to his arrest by a vigilante group.
Miracle said he knew that it was not normal but that he could not help himself and that anytime he had the urge, a strange voice would lead him to where he would get a sheep which he would loose and drag to an uncompleted building to have sex with it.
According to Authorityngr.com reports, he explained saying, “It gives me great pleasure whenever I have sex with a sheep, I have never had sex with human being in my life except sheep, I haven’t tried any other animal to know the difference, my experience with sheep is sweet”.
He explained that on sighting any sheep, he would engage, first, in sexual fixation otherwise called zoophilia before graduating to raping it otherwise called bestiality or sodomy.
“Whenever I get any sheep of my choice, I untie it from the spot where the owner has left it and take the sheep to a secluded uncompleted building and have sex with it”.
“I don’t do anything else with the sheep than that. I normally make sure that no one is around watching while doing it because I know that the owners of the sheep may not like it.
He however blamed evil spirit for being responsible for his sexual depravity.
“There is a spirit that normally tells me to go and look for sheep and whenever I hear the commanding voice of the spirit, it becomes irresistible for me to take away my eyes from sheep. I will be so restless and confused until after I have carried out the instruction of the unseen spirit.
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore