Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has declared that he does not have any house in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), challenging
anyone with information of any property linked to him in Dubai to publish the details.
The governor, who also said he was ready to waive his immunity to be prosecuted if any house is linked to him in Dubai, added that he was
not a kind of person that will deny his assets.
An online platform had earlier reported that the Ekiti governor owns a property in Dubai alongside other politically exposed Nigerians…
Speaking through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, Governor Fayose said it was painful that the
people who seized power in Nigeria through falsehood and propaganda were still lying eight months after assuming office.
He said; “I’m not among those lily livered Nigerians that will deny their assets anywhere.
“They are in the federal government and they should have access to all information both in Nigeria and abroad. I therefore challenge them to
check books on owners of all properties in Dubai.
“If they trace any house to me in Dubai, the federal government should make public all the details including pictures, location and title
“The government should also confiscate such property and I am ready to waive my immunity to be prosecuted.”
The governor also reiterated his commitment to speaking the truth at all times, not minding whose ox is gorred, adding that; “No amount of their falsehood and propaganda can silence me.”
He said; “They have taken their propaganda to the most ridiculous height and it is shameful that after taking over Nigeria by falsehood, they are still lying to deceive Nigerians just to cover up their lack of solution to the country’s economic problems.”
- Lagos State Police warn against rallies and protests on October 1
- Federal Executive Council estimates N13.08trn for 2021 fiscal year
- Buhari to address Nigerians for 60th Independence Anniversary
- Just In: Governor Ben Ayade gives out 54 SUVs to LG chairmen, deputies
- Breaking: Emirates airlines resumes flight Operations in Nigeria
- Here’s why the Lagos state Government is cancelling Independence day Parade
- Oba of Benin has asked the PDP not to control Godwin Obaseki
- Former Governor Ayodele Fayose says PDP must retire Olabode George
- Buhari swears in four new permanent secretaries
- Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill passes first reading