Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former National President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, has described his critics as shameless, faceless individuals, who need deliverance.
Oritsejafor also said that he left N600m in the coffers of PFN and almost completed a secretariat for the association, while he served as president.
Speaking to newsmen in Warri, Delta State, on Sunday, the controversial cleric said he also purchased a land and built a 4-star hotel for the Christian Association of Nigeria.
Oristejafor said people aren’t in the habit of talking about the good things he has done, hence, he has resolved to stop listening to ‘shameless detractors’.
He was quoted to have said: “My critics are faceless, shameless and they need deliverance. By the grace of God, I have made myself available to do the will of God and not to listen to shameless detractors.”
- Police officer killed as gunmen attack Akwa Ibom police stations
- Blackout as National grid suffer another system collapse
- We must build a better Nigeria – Tinubu says in Eid message
- ‘We must resist the temptation to retreat into our communities’ – President Buhari
- Agip shuts down Idu Well 11 in Bayelsa
- ‘We recovered $153 Million, 80 houses from Diezani’ – EFCC reveals
- Arson: NDLEA office in Abia have been burned
- Nollywood actor defends alleged child molester Baba Ijesha; leads protest at Panti
- Kidnappers’ locations are not unknown but we are being careful – Lai Mohammed
- Southern Senators support Governor’s resolve to ban open grazing