Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Gabonese have been emerge as Africa’s best, with the 26-year-old receiving highest votes cast.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang beat Yaya Toure and Dede Ayew to this year’s African Footballer of the Year award as 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Aubameyang has been in sensational goalscoring form all year long for Borussia Dortmund, and they are second on the Bundesliga log. The forward received over 80% per cent of the total votes cast.
- Ayodele Fayose allege irregularities in the recently conducted South-West Congress of the PDP, describing the exercise as a “scam”
- Buhari appoints First Lady’s biographer as Nigeria’s ambassador to UNESCO
- Lady rejects marriage proposal over insult to political father, Kwankwaso
- 24 hours after arrest, Okorocha remains in EFCC custody
- ‘It Is Not True’ Federal Government denies Obaseki’s allegation of printing N60Billion
- #SaabGate: Omojuwa accuses Ezekwesili of betrayal
- 2023: ‘The president should come from south-east’ says Osita Chidoka
- Just in: Colonel Ahmed Usman, former Military Administrator, is dead
- JAMB cancels email requirement for registration, announces new guidelines
- Zamfara First Lady appoints 20 Miyetti Allah members as special assistants