Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rafa Benitez has been sacked by Real Madrid – seven months after he took charge of the club.
The former Liverpool and Chelsea boss has lost three of his 18 La Liga games in charge, though Los Blancos were kicked out out of the Copa Del Rey for fielding an ineligible player .
Zinedine Zidane is current favourite to take over.
Benitez signed a three-year contract on June 3 – and just 18 league games later, he’s been given the boot.
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande
- Federal government approves N108 billion for road projects
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE