Estimated Reading Time: <1
Rafa Benitez has been sacked by Real Madrid – seven months after he took charge of the club.
The former Liverpool and Chelsea boss has lost three of his 18 La Liga games in charge, though Los Blancos were kicked out out of the Copa Del Rey for fielding an ineligible player .
Zinedine Zidane is current favourite to take over.
Benitez signed a three-year contract on June 3 – and just 18 league games later, he’s been given the boot.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer