Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West welcomed their son Saturday morning, and the proud parents couldn’t be any more thrilled that baby West has finally arrived.
“The last few days were very stressful,” a source tells E! News exclusively. “It was time.”
Fortunately, mother and son are both doing well, and although the days leading up to Kim’s delivery were stressful, she had plenty of family members on hand for moral support.
In addition to Kanye, of course, Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian all joined Kim at the hospital.
- Six Airforce personnel jailed over Alex Badeh’s killing
- Former GMD of NNPC, Maikanti Baru is dead
- Obiano signs COVID-19 Prevention Bill into law
- APC accuses Bauchi Governor of starving state assembly of funds
- NCDC receives 50,000 medical face masks from Taiwan
- Nigeria confirms 387 new Coronavirus cases, totalling 9,302
- Buhari says post-coronavirus, an opportunity for Africa to look within, explore manufacturing potentials
- Buhari assures Nigerians that the mandate for change remains relevant to improve livelihoods
- Nigerian Government receives bids to track repatriated Abacha stolen funds
- Governor Tambuwal begs for more military intervention to end bandit attacks in Sokoto