Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West welcomed their son Saturday morning, and the proud parents couldn’t be any more thrilled that baby West has finally arrived.
“The last few days were very stressful,” a source tells E! News exclusively. “It was time.”
Fortunately, mother and son are both doing well, and although the days leading up to Kim’s delivery were stressful, she had plenty of family members on hand for moral support.
In addition to Kanye, of course, Kris Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian all joined Kim at the hospital.
- The latest is “disgraceful and violent end” – what Buhari has said about bandit attacks
- We want justice for our son – Family of PHED official allegedly killed by NSCDC official in Bakassi
- Coronavirus is shocked by Nigerians’ nonchalance: Am I a Joke to You?
- COVID-19 Update: Nigeria confirms 389 new cases as total number rises to 12,233
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans