Estimated Reading Time: <1
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State has suspended the Secretary to the State Government, Dr Modupe Alade, for alleged incompetence.
This was conveyed in a statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr Idowu Adelusi and made available to newsmen in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital, on Thursday.
Fayose, according to the statement, said the suspension would last for three months.
It said the governor directed Head of Service (HoS), Dr Gbenga Faseluka, to oversee the office pending her resumption.
- Amnesty International says Nigeria gov’ts response to rape continues to be woefully inadequate
- Raped & left for dead: Edo Governor wants justice for 22-yr-old student of University of Benin
- Buhari’s refusal to address the country on May 29 is because he’s weighed down with failure – PDP
- $5.513bn loan: SERAP wants Buhari to reveal spending details of loans by his government since 2015
- PDP records landslide victory in Benue LGA elections
- Rape In RCCG; Uwa’s murder raises questions about the safety of Nigerian women
- “A lot of great things are going to come out of this lockdown” – Pastor Enoch Adeboye
- 12-year-old girl raped in Jigawa
- Just In: Nasarawa CAN chairman regains freedom
- An undergraduate, at the University of Benin, was raped in the Church #JusticeForUwa