Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is shocked by the news of the sudden death of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in last Saturday’s Kogi state governorship election, Prince Abubakar Audu.
Chief Olisa Metuh, National Publicity Secretary in a statement said at this critical moment, the PDP refrains from comments on the conduct of the election. That is not important now. What is important at this point is the sanctity of human life.
Our deepest thoughts and prayers go to the family of Prince Abubakar Audu and indeed, the APC fold.
On this note, the Acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, charges all PDP members in Kogi and across the nation to keep Prince Audu, his family and loved ones in their prayers, as we mourn with them and the people of Kogi state over this monumental loss.
- In Enugu, Catholic Bishop chased out worshippers without face masks out of church
- We have no money to import food — Buhari begs farmers to increase cultivation
- PDP insists its candidate, Musa Wada, won the Governorship election, heads to appeal court
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano