Estimated Reading Time: <1
Former President of the Senate Senator David Mark has described former President Goodluck Jonathan as an uncommon statesman.
In a statement yesterday his media assistant, Paul Mumeh, Senator Mark who hailed former President Jonathan as he marks his 58th birthday, also commended him for his services to the nation and proven to be a true statesman especially during the 2015 general elections.
Mark ” Mr. President , I heartily congratulate you on this auspicious occasion of your birthday. I am pleased to associate with you now and always . I am glad that you have continued to make your services available to the Nation and beyond even after your tenure.
“Nigerians yet unborn would remember you for your invaluable services to the nation especially at critical time of the nation’s democratic consolidation.
“Above all, your display of uncommon statesmanship especially during the last presidential election has set unprecedented record and a model for African democracy.
On this day as always, I wish you God’s protection, good health abundant wisdom and courage in the years ahead.”
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?