Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Police in Lagos said on Friday they had circulated some help-lines to improve service delivery to Nigerians and to make policing more transparent.
This is contained in a press release signed by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) in Lagos, DSP Joseph Offor.
The statement added that the help-lines were circulated to improve on the internal accountability mechanisms of the Police.
“In furtherance to the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Solomon Arase’s resolve to improve on the Force’s internal accountability mechanisms, enhance service delivery, and make policing more transparent and community-based, the following help-lines have been approved and released to the members of the public, who may need the services of the police.
“Provost Marshal – 09053872207; Control-Room – 09053872208; and X-Squad – 09053872209.
“The help-lines are also for the public to make any complaint that will assist in nipping in the bud, any act of misconduct regarding any policeman in Lagos State.
“We will continue to count on your continued support and co-operation for better service delivery.
“The Police remain your friends and helpers,“ the statement read.
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Lai; The most dangerous minister in Buhari’s cabinet
- Multinational Joint Task Force says Boko Haram is now recruiting child soldiers
- Court adjourns trial of Former AGF Mohammed Adoke, Abubakar
- Multiple port charges escalate cargo delay at terminals – NAGAFF
- How my pastor trafficked me to Russia for prostitution; A hair stylist’s harrowing experience highlights Nigeria’s human trafficking problem
- Breaking: NBC fines Nigeria Info FM N5m over Obadiah Mailaifa interview
- Magu’s lawyer writes probe panel, alleges ‘secrecy’ and violation of rights
- We raised hate speech fine to N5 million because when it was N500,000 people were reckless – Lai Mohammed
- Ooni Of Ife wants #BBNaija reality show replaced
- Police arraign two brothers over Flying Officer Tolu Arotile’s death