Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Chris Nomjov
Spokesperson for the Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Presidential campaign, Femi Fani-Kayode, says the Peoples Democratic Party did not err in its decision to field former President Goodluck Jonathan, as its presidential candidate in the last election.
NewsWireNGR had reported that, Chairman of DAAR Communication and chieftain of the PDP, Raymond Dokpesi, had said on Tuesday, that the party acted wrongly by going against its rotation policy, by allowing Jonathan to run for re-election.
He also informed Dokpesi that apologising for allowing Jonathan to be the PDP’s presidential candidate is unnecessary and inappropriate.
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens
- Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Doctors in Lagos State begin warning strike on Monday
- National Theatre handed over to bankers’ committee for renovation
- LASG seals 33 hotels, bars, restaurants, others for violating reopening protocols
- Bollywood Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Test Positive For COVID-19