Estimated Reading Time: <1
Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo is tired of comparisons with Barcelona rival Lionel Messi and understands why some people must dislike his personality or the ways he sees football. Speaking ahead of the release of his personal film “Ronaldo”, the FIFA World Player of the Year told Reuters TV that he is “not a fake person.”
“I have my style, he has his style, his own style,” he said of Messi, his greatest rival. “We have to respect that people compare all the time. And it is normal, we are compared since we are babies, I don´t mean me and Messi but all the persons in school. Who is more clever, who is more fast, it´s normal, it´s part of the life.
“It does not surprise me any more but some times it makes me tired because it´s always same thing and they still repeat and repeat, one year, another year, every year.”
Ronaldo to why people may dislike him, he said:
“Maybe the way I am, my personality, the way I see football. I´m not a fake person. It´s normal, it´s part of the business. No one can control that”.
- We will pass the Petroleum Industry Bill speedily says Gbajabiamila
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”
- Amaechi left a legacy of white elephant projects says Governor Wike
- N2.67 billion school feeding funds have been diverted to private accounts; ICPC reveals
- President Buhari writes to President Xi Jinping of China
- Court awards N50 million against Senator Abbo for assault
- Nigeria’s vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has said Nigeria may break up if efforts are not made to address the cracks
- Former Delta State Governor Uduaghan returns to PDP
- COVID-19: Lagos government launches N5 billion support capital for private schools
- Proposed PIB scraps NNPC, PPPRA in new bill submitted to the National Assembly