Estimated Reading Time:
The Abia State governorship election petition tribunal sitting in Umuahia has dismissed the petition of APGA against the election of Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu.
The tribunal, in its ruling, dismissed the petition of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) governorship candidate, Dr Alex Otti, for lack of merit.
Dr Otti had filed a petition against the return of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as winner of the April 11, 2015 election in the state.
Dr. Otti had sought the nullification of the election of Ikpeazu on the grounds that the election was marred by irregularities and malpractice.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Tribunal Upholds Abia Governor Ikpeazu’s Election, Dismisses Alex Otti and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
- PDP Condemns the beheading of farmers in Zabarmari, Borno state by Boko Haram terrorists
- Here’s why Nigerians are to pay N4,000 monthly – Presidency
- Mai Mala Buni, Governor of Yobe, spends at least three days in his state
- Update: 110 civilians were killed by Boko Haram in the attack on a rice field in Borno State
- I’ve realized my mistakes: – Senator representing Borno, Ali Ndume, now knows the value of Ex-President Godluck Jonathan
- Breaking: Nigeria’s national electricity grid has collapsed
- Robbers attacked Ogun church, beat members to stupor, and kidnapped
- Northerners met in Kaduna to begin the search for Buhari’s successor
- Breaking: Villagers killed in fresh attacks and reprisals in Kaduna
- Explosives detonated at Governor Wike’s father’s Church in Port Harcourt