Estimated Reading Time: <1
Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo’s wife, Dolapo Osinbajo was pictured in FCT Abuja leading other women for an early morning walk for cancer awareness.
The walk was organised by the first lady of Kebbi State Dr. Zainab Bagudu and endorsed by Her Excellency Haj.Aisha Mohammadu Buhari.
MEDICAID CANCER FOUNDATION, a 6 year old body that advocates, screens, and treats cancer patients in Nigeria is set to wind up its month long activities in October.
Every year the foundation does more than create awareness by offering its screening services to the people of the FCT and its environs and also raising funds to treat indigent cancer patients. All through the month of October, they offer free Cancer screenings daily.
Also they are organizing a 1million man walk and concert to raise awareness and educate Nigerians about cancer care and prevention.
- Former Vice Chairman of APC, Inuwa Abdulkadir, Dead
- Just In: Ondo State Secretary to Government, Ifedayo Abegunde, resigns
- Negotiating with bandits is the best option for peace – Zamfara Governor
- Doctors in Cross River on strike over undeclared COVID-19 cases
- ‘We had no plan to bar Oyo deputy governor from fidau prayer’ – Ajimobi’s family
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River