Estimated Reading Time: <1
Wande Coal confirmed that his ex label boss and former label mate Don Jazzy and D’banj are not on the new album.
In a brief chat with Channels TV, he revealed that it was God who brought him out and not Don Jazzy.
According to Wande; ‘I give glory to God Almighty, he’s been the one that brought me out, because everyone is saying Don Jazzy is the one that brought me out’.
‘I feel like its just two magical people having great talents and they come together and create magic, so it not by one man, its all God’ he added.
WC, as he often calls himself, came into mainstream music when he joined the now defunct Mo’Hits label, under which he released his debut album, Mushin To Mo’Hits in 2009….
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English