Estimated Reading Time: <1
Revival Assembly General Overseer Apostle Anselm Madubuko’s alleged confession to Adultery in front of his church on Sunday.
It was alleged that the Pastor was engaged in a sexual relationship with the ex wife of Musician K-Solo.
According to SDK who spoke to the General Overseer, Apostle Anselm said the follow
He said ”I never apologised for Adultery. It’s a wicked demonic world. I don’t know where that came from.We had an issue in Church because i was away, It involved Our intercessory department and I ended up expelling one Pastor who heads the department and also a female member of same department but it had nothing to do with Adultery,Its just crazy and how the person who started it got the story is still a mystery but I leave that person to my God!”
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic