Estimated Reading Time: <1
Drama on Sunday at popular Lagos-based Revival Assembly when popular preacher, Pastor Anselm Madubuko confessed to cheating before a shocked congregation.
Nigerian Entertainment Today (NET) reports that the popular pastor cheated with Kikelomo Akinkunmi, ex-wife of music producer, K-Solo.
According to the report, the pastor knelt down during Sunday service before his congregation to confess to his ‘sins.’ Madubuko was flanked by his Kenyan gospel singer wife, Emmy Kosgei while making his shocking confession.
Madubuko, NET reported, “came on the pulpit on Sunday to confess that he has dated Kike for three months. He said she came to him as a prayer warrior and he didn’t suspect foul play till it was too late’.
Kikelomo who separated under controversial circumstances with her producer hubby has been expelled from the church as a result of the scandal. K-Solo and Kikelomo both have a child before their split.
When contacted, Kike reluctantly said, “‘I don’t want to say anything about it, I’ll just leave it and let God judge everybody. Please don’t ask any more questions because you can’t convince me as a journalist to speak on this issue.”
- Just In: Dubai police extradites ‘Hushpuppi’ & ‘Woodberry’ to the United States
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics
- Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Oby Ezekwesili, others launch new political movement
- FEC approves N10.6bn for roads in Kogi, Gombe and Adamawa States
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports