Estimated Reading Time: <1
Star Magazine is reporting that Kylie Jenner lent her boyfriend Tyga $800,000 and her mum Kris Jenner is said to be furious about it.
The report reads, “Kris Jenner is warning her youngest daughter, Kylie, to put her $5 million fortune on lockdown – and out of reach of the 18-year-old’s bad news boyfriend, Tyga, who is in financial free-fall thanks to $19k in back taxes, $70k in back rent and a flop album.
“Kris was horrified when Tyga not only leased Kylie’s birthday Ferrari but borrowed the deposit from Kylie!” reveals a source, adding that Kylie also lent her beau an additional $800k.”
- COVID-19: Kano Governor orders ease of lockdown
- President Buhari suspends NSITF MD, four directors
- ‘I am not part of the National Consultative Front’ — Agbakoba denies new political movement
- Retirees in Osun protest non-payment of entitlements since 2015
- AfDB panel to review report on Adesina
- Nigeria stock market may end 2020 in red – Uwaleke
- Nigerian Labour Congress rejects new fuel price
- Buhari gives marching orders for revenue drive
- Just In: Ondo Commissioner for Health, Dr Wahab Adegbenro dies
- High Court dismisses suit against Adams Oshiomhole