Estimated Reading Time: <1
Star Magazine is reporting that Kylie Jenner lent her boyfriend Tyga $800,000 and her mum Kris Jenner is said to be furious about it.
The report reads, “Kris Jenner is warning her youngest daughter, Kylie, to put her $5 million fortune on lockdown – and out of reach of the 18-year-old’s bad news boyfriend, Tyga, who is in financial free-fall thanks to $19k in back taxes, $70k in back rent and a flop album.
“Kris was horrified when Tyga not only leased Kylie’s birthday Ferrari but borrowed the deposit from Kylie!” reveals a source, adding that Kylie also lent her beau an additional $800k.”
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested
- “Aboki” and the dangers of othering in Nigeria