Estimated Reading Time: <1
Star Magazine is reporting that Kylie Jenner lent her boyfriend Tyga $800,000 and her mum Kris Jenner is said to be furious about it.
The report reads, “Kris Jenner is warning her youngest daughter, Kylie, to put her $5 million fortune on lockdown – and out of reach of the 18-year-old’s bad news boyfriend, Tyga, who is in financial free-fall thanks to $19k in back taxes, $70k in back rent and a flop album.
“Kris was horrified when Tyga not only leased Kylie’s birthday Ferrari but borrowed the deposit from Kylie!” reveals a source, adding that Kylie also lent her beau an additional $800k.”
- Persons with malaria and cold advised not to bother going to the airport – here’s why
- Nigeria’s continuous battle with married women and ‘state of origin’
- Just In: APC lists, Oyegun, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Others, members of Edo Guber campaign council – read complete names
- OPay to shut all Nigerian operations excluding payments
- Nigerian table tennis champions qualify for 2021 Olympics
- Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Oby Ezekwesili, others launch new political movement
- FEC approves N10.6bn for roads in Kogi, Gombe and Adamawa States
- Doctors at Kogi Federal Medical Center begin Indefinite strike over armed attack
- Domestic flights to resume July 8 at Lagos, Abuja airports
- Suspended National Broadcasting Commission DG re-arraigned over ‘N2.5 billion fraud