Estimated Reading Time: <1
‘Harpers Bazaar celebrates women who live by their own rules and are brave enough to take flight.’ Tennis superstar Serena Williams was featured as one of such women in their November 2015 issue.
Williams wore a white Ralph Lauren jumpsuit, Louboutins and tennis racket/guitar, spoke about what “daring” means to her.
“Daring to me is taking a chance but not doing it blindly. A very calculated change,” said Williams. “Think of amazing women like Sheryl Sandberg and Oprah Winfrey — they’re daring, but they’re not jumping off a building without a parachute, you know?”
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo