Estimated Reading Time: <1
On Friday, Kylie Jenner’s boyfriend Tyga celebrated his son King Cairo’s third birthday, with Kourtney Kardashian and Kanye West in attendance at Racer’s Edge in Burbank, California.
The three stars were spotted on full parenting duty while arriving for a children’s birthday party of Tyga’s son King Cairo Stevenson.
Kourtney Kardashian and Kanye West are on full parenting duty at birthday party for Tyga’s son… as North and cousins enjoy ride on inflatable slide.
- Ibrahim Magu spent his second night in police custody as DSS Operatives ransacked his homes
- Special Report: Fighting COVID-19 in Nigeria but citizens are dying of other illnesses due to neglect
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss