Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kelly Rowland has a new music talent show called ‘Chasing Destiny’ and according to DailyMail reports, her former manager/Beyonce’s dad Mathew Knowles is furious with her & BET for stealing his concept.
Mathew Knowles is on warpath against Destiny’s Child original member Kelly Rowland who he once considered her to be his own daughter.
Mr Knowles was served a harsh blow when BET Networks announced that Kelly will hold auditions for her new talent competition reality show – seeking singers and dancers to form a new group a la the best-selling super-group that made Kelly, Beyoncé and Michelle Williams international icons.
In 2011, the 63-year-old founder of Music World Entertainment produced a reality series called Breaking From Above that worked to find members for the next superstar girl group to fill the Destiny’s Child void.
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo
- APC Lawmaker says water Bill is a Northern agenda to tighten the noose on the South
- European airlines are reducing fares to attract passengers and fill the planes that are still flying