Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari will on Thursday make a nationwide broadcast as part of the programme of activities to mark Nigeria’s 55th Independence Anniversary.
The president’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, who made this known in a statement issued in Abuja on Wednesday, said the broadcast would be at 7a.m.
“All electronic media stations are kindly requested to join the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) for the broadcast,’’ the statement said.
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor
- Minister, Godswill Akpabio denies collecting N500m NDDC projects
- Kiki Osinbajo responds to allegations of N800m property ownership
- Breaking: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins PDP
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law