Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has sent the sum of N20million as Eid-el-Kabir Sallah gift to the 5,710 Kaduna State Pilgrims in Saudi Arabia.
Each of the 5,710 pilgrim who came for the 2015 Hajj exercise under Kaduna State got 50 Saudi Riyals, which is equivalent to N3,500 in the Sallah largesse.
The State Amirul Hajj and Emir of Birnin Gwari, Alhaji Zubairu Jibril Maigwari II presented the Governor’s widow’s might to pilgrims in Mina, Saudi Arabia.
According to the Amirul Hajj, the Governor felicitates with the pilgrims for successful completion of the hajj rituals and wish them acceptable Hajj.
“The Governor has asked me to greet you happy Sallah and congratulate you for successful completion of the hajj exercise. He also prayed that Almighty Allah will accept your hajj,” the Emir said.
He however urged the pilgrims to desist from spreading rumour concerning the casualties of the last Thursday’s stampede at Mina and wait for concern authorities to confirm the casualties and get across to the families of the victims.
- Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila says Lagos needs N1 Trillion to reconstruct properties damaged
- 5 days after it happened, Presidency finally addresses Lekki shootings
- Lagos Attacks: Akeredolu says ‘there is an agenda beyond #EndSARS’
- Curfew in Lagos now from 8pm to 6am says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Oyo State Government to reopen schools on Monday 26th October
- IPOB says it will resume peaceful protests on Monday
- Return stolen property in 72 hours or face prosecution; Osun Governor warns looters
- South-West Governors, ministers visit Sanwo-Olu to sympathise
- Breaking: NECO suspends ongoing examination indefinitely
- Cross River Governor, Ayade orders police to carry out house-to-house search for looted properties