Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai has sent the sum of N20million as Eid-el-Kabir Sallah gift to the 5,710 Kaduna State Pilgrims in Saudi Arabia.
Each of the 5,710 pilgrim who came for the 2015 Hajj exercise under Kaduna State got 50 Saudi Riyals, which is equivalent to N3,500 in the Sallah largesse.
The State Amirul Hajj and Emir of Birnin Gwari, Alhaji Zubairu Jibril Maigwari II presented the Governor’s widow’s might to pilgrims in Mina, Saudi Arabia.
According to the Amirul Hajj, the Governor felicitates with the pilgrims for successful completion of the hajj rituals and wish them acceptable Hajj.
“The Governor has asked me to greet you happy Sallah and congratulate you for successful completion of the hajj exercise. He also prayed that Almighty Allah will accept your hajj,” the Emir said.
He however urged the pilgrims to desist from spreading rumour concerning the casualties of the last Thursday’s stampede at Mina and wait for concern authorities to confirm the casualties and get across to the families of the victims.
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed
- Landlords should see how they can work out yearly rent to monthly payments – Sanwo-Olu
- NLC, TUC have been compromised to frustrate oil and gas reforms says National Youth Council