Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kidnappers Sunday, last week, abducted two Reverend fathers along Kalabari-Emohua road in Rivers State.
The clergymen, Rev’d J B Lawson and Rev’d. Dokubo of the African Church were said to be returning from a church programme at Degema Local Government Area when they were attacked by armed men who mounted a road block on the lonely highway.
In a statement, the leadership of African Church, stated that it has established contact with the abductors.
But the church bemoaned that the kidnappers are demanding N25m as ransom before their release.
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Atiku, Odili, Na’Abba – the political careers Obasanjo killed
- Magu Probe: Buhari constitutes Justice Salami panel to judicial commission of enquiry
- Yahoo boys becoming role models is a travesty says Diezani Allison-Madueke
- Iroko TV only sucks profit out of Nigeria to take abroad – NBC
- Federal Government distributes 20,000 cocoa seedlings to Imo state farmers
- NITDA denies endorsement of money-doubling schemes