Estimated Reading Time: <1
After initial resistance, Senate President Bukola Saraki was docked by the Code of Conduct Tribunal prosecutors and he is now taking his plea
Nigeria’s Senate President Bukola Saraki had refused to stand on the dock meant for accused during the ongoing trial against him by the Code of Conduct Tribunal in Abuja.
Senate President has been docked but pleads not guilty to charges .
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has entered the dock at the Code of Conduct Tribunal in Abuja.
While in the dock, he will answer all the charges filed against him at the tribunal.
Saraki is facing a 13-count charge bordering on alleged false declaration of assets.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English