Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh has made it known that the portrait of President Muhammadu Buhari would not be hung at the party’s National Secretariat at Wadata House, Zone 5, Abuja.
According to Punch Newspaper, Metuh when asked via telephone said “We will never hang his portrait in this office, because President Buhari is not known to our party. He is not a leader of our party and therefore we will never put his portrait here. We are a political party, very partisan and therefore, we are not going to hide that.
“Can you find out if the APC had the portrait of former President Jonathan in their office before he was defeated? That is just it.”
“Since President Buhari is not a member of our party, we won’t put his portrait here.”
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?