Estimated Reading Time: <1
First Bank of Nigeria has appointed its first female Chairman.
Ibukun Awosika’s appointment came up as the former chairman, Prince Ajibola Afonja retired.
— FirstBank Nigeria (@FirstBankngr) September 8, 2015
She is also the Chairman, Board of Trustees of Women in Management and Business (WIMBIZ), as well as the Chairman of Intermac, the organisers of Smart Card Conference in Nigeria.
- Lady rejects marriage proposal over insult to political father, Kwankwaso
- 24 hours after arrest, Okorocha remains in EFCC custody
- ‘It Is Not True’ Federal Government denies Obaseki’s allegation of printing N60Billion
- #SaabGate: Omojuwa accuses Ezekwesili of betrayal
- 2023: ‘The president should come from south-east’ says Osita Chidoka
- Just in: Colonel Ahmed Usman, former Military Administrator, is dead
- JAMB cancels email requirement for registration, announces new guidelines
- Zamfara First Lady appoints 20 Miyetti Allah members as special assistants
- ‘Some people want to incite war in the southeast’ David Umahi says
- In Niger, a 35-year old man, Umaru Jibrin stabs the Chief Imam over an alleged affair with his wife