Estimated Reading Time: <1
Janet Jackson has once again packed a punch in the album cover for her long-awaited eleventh offering, Unbreakable.
On Thursday, the 49-year-old delighted her fans when she released the artwork in all its glory on her Instagram account, as well as an update on her website revealing the project would drop on October 2.
On her website, Janet shared with fans the track listings for her upcoming offering, which included a song collaboration with Missy Elliott for Burnitup!
Janet’s titular single Unbreakable became available for streaming online that same day.
In August, the songbird shared an intimate behind-the-scenes look of her album cover photo shoot, which saw her team up with photographer Yu Tsai to achieve the final outcome.
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries
- States take Federal Government to the Supreme Court over funding
- Trans fat: Nigeria still on the road finalise regulation