Estimated Reading Time: <1
Reigning English champions Chelsea suffered a shock 1-2 defeat to Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
Bakary Sako put Palace in front in the 61st minute, finishing off Yannick Bolasie low cross after initial block by Cesar Azpilicueta, Goal reports.
Chelsea looked to have snatched a point when second half substitute Falcao headed in a Pedro delivery in the 79th minute.
But Palace went ahead two minutes later when Joel Ward finished off a beautiful link up play between Bolasie and Sako.
Chelsea has a paltry four points from same number of matches, eight points behind Manchester City who defeated Watford 2-0 at Etihad Stadium earlier on Saturday.
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds