Estimated Reading Time: <1
The NBC has banned some hit songs of certain Nigerian and foreign singers from being aired by the mass media.
Songs that have been banned before now include Shoki by Lil Kesh, Zule Zoo’s Kerewa, Konga’s Baby Konga among others.
They requested that media houses do not play these songs for different reasons ranging from obscene videos, vulgar lyrics, videos depicting violence, the promotion of an ostentatious lifestyle and indecent exposure among others.
Some of the artists affected include Olamide, Davido, Reminisce, Wizkid, Iyanya, Nicki Minaj, Lil Kesh and Phyno.
Find the complete lists of the songs banned earlier today……
- Nigeria’s Dapo Olorunyomi, honoured with the International Press Freedom award
- Federal Government will pay salaries of private school teachers – NAPPS
- AGF Abubarkar Malami sues Sahara Reporters
- Just In: FG releases guidelines for schools’ resumption
- NMA wants Nigerians to avoid unnecessary visits or consultations to hospitals to minimise COVID-19 spread
- How Nigeria’s Federal Government, States, LGAs shared N7.8tr in 2019
- Magu-Gate: Prophet Omale responds to money laundering allegations, sues NAN for N1 Billion
- “Publish all tenders and all contracts” – Okonjo-Iweala said she saved billions of dollars as finance minister
- Fire guts World Trade Centre, Abuja
- Former NDDC boss Joi Nunieh accuses Niger Delta minister Akpabio of sexual harassment