Estimated Reading Time: <1
Despite consistent interest from Manchester City all summer, Wolfsburg‘s Belgian attacker, Kevin De Bruyne has revealed he will not force a move away from the club.
Speaking to reporters, the former Chelsea player revealed that he will definitely look into such an offer when made but he won’t do anything to create problems for his Bundesliga side.
“As a player I have never created problems and I’m not going to start,”
“A lot of respect should come from all sides. That’s always the best solution.
“Of course you can’t ignore it. Everyone knows the teams. They all play for the title. That is not nothing.
“But at this moment I have not heard that there is a bid for me.
“If an offer does come, I will hear about it and how much it is, but I have not yet heard anything.”
De Bruyne joined Wolfsburg from Chelsea in January 2014 after failing to secure a place in Chelsea’s first team lineup.
- Breaking: After agitations for his resignation, Sheikh Isa Pantami forced to renounce comments on Al Qaeda, Taliban
- ‘Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu Lied,’ – Jonah Jang says Northern governors didn’t work against Jonathan
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results